IDignity Seminole is serving clients BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To make an appointment, call or text us at:
When you call please leave a message
and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- This event has passed.
*By appointment only* – Contact us at: 407-900-7840
Volunteer Information: Thank you for your support! New volunteers must attend the orientation and station training which is held in the morning at 7 am. Click this link to go to volunteer registration. For more information about volunteering, contact us at 407-900-07840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client Information: Appointments begin and 10 AM and will go on until 1 PM. Arrive early as intake will end when maximum capacity is reached. The state of Florida sets the criteria for what proofs are acceptable to obtain an ID or driving license. We encourage you to bring as much of the following as possible in order to help you obtain an ID/license. If you have any questions, please call 407-900- 7840.
In order to obtain or replace a Florida ID, you will need the following Proofs.
IDignity will try to assist you in obtaining missing proofs. This process may require you to attend multiple events and it does not always work. If proofs have already been accepted by the DMV since Jan 2010, you may not have to submit again.
(1) Proof of Identity (need one of the following)
· If born in U.S., an original certified birth certificate from Vital Statistics with raised seal; or
· A valid U.S. passport, permanent resident card or immigration documents.
(Any change in name will require appropriate records: e.g. marriage certificate, divorce decree or other legal name change documentation)
(2) Proof of your Social Security Number (need one of the following)
· SS Card, Medicare Card, Tax form (W-2 or 1099) or job payment stub.
(3) Proof of Residency (need at least one of the following)
· Mail or lease or bill within the last three months with your name and address on it;
· Letter from a shelter or housing program claiming you as a resident; or
· Certification of Address Form from person allowing you to live with them, along with their proof of residency.
* If applicable, proof of enrollment in the Department of Children and Families Access Florida Benefits Program, such as a DCF Access card (commonly known as a food-stamp card) or DCF Access award letter/printout.